Vivian Street is an experienced leader who is running for Rockland County Legislator for District 13.
- A voice for the constituency for all District 13 residents.
- An advocate for more affordable housing.
- Vivian is an East Ramapo graduate and supports public schools.
- Will hold town hall meetings on issues affecting District 13 residents.
- Will ensure that non-profits are continued to be funded by the county when budgets are set.
- 43 years with the NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Former Public Employees Federation Leader
- Effective Communicator
- Knowledgeable on State, County, Village issues
- Proud East Ramapo Graduate
- Vice Chair Finkelstein Memorial Library Board of Trustees
- Vice President Spring Valley NAACP
- Vice Chair Board of Trustees of First Baptist Church
Vivian will serve the entire District 13 on matters that impact your daily lives. She will maintain an open door to listen to all parts of the District.
Let’s make history in Rockland County! Vote Vivian Street on June 25!